The Running Wild course navigates through the beautiful, but challenging terrain of northwest Minnesota.
There are two race options:
- 7K Trail Run
- 1 Mile LIFE Hike
There are also two race option for the KIDS!
- Kid’s Run WILD (ages 4-7) 200 Yard Dash
- WEE Run WILD (ages 1-3) 200 Yard Dash
Entry forms must be postmarked or submitted online at active.com by June 7 at 11:59 pm . Participants can still register for the event at Packet Pick-up on Friday, June 8 at Health Resources Center or on race day, Saturday, June 9, between 7:00 – 9:00 am. T-shirts are guaranteed for runners/hikers registered before June 1.
7K Trail Run
- Early Bird: $40
- After May 1st: $45
- June 8-9: $50
- Includes: Tri-blend race shirt, unique finisher medal and race refreshments
1 Mile LIFE Hike
- Pre-registered: $20
- June 8-9: $25
- Includes: Race shirt and race refreshments
Kid’s Run WILD & Wee Run WILD
- Pre-registered: $5
- June 8-9: $10
- Includes Finisher ribbon and race refreshments
- Friday, June 8 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- at Health Resources Center, 126 E Lincoln Ave, Fergus Falls, MN 218.736.6050
- Saturday, June 9 from 7:00 – 9:00 am
- Josh Hanson Memorial Picnic Shelter at Maplewood State Park
The race takes place at Maplewood State Park. Signs will direct you to the race as you enter the park on race day.
Maplewood State Park
39721 Park Entrance Rd
Pelican Rapids, MN 56572
Click Here for Google Map